Do you know how awesome our Abba is?!?
Last weekend we went to visit some friends who had invited us to stay
with them for a season. My wife and I talked it over and decided
that it probably wouldn't work out. I asked another friend if their
offer was still open to us, to which she replied, "yes."
I give this intro because, with recent events in our lives, either
directly involving us, or ones that we have been privy to, we were
wondering if we had stepped out of YHWH's will, or were being
punished for something. That prayer was answered with the words of
the Ruach through a friend of ours. As I read her email aloud to my
family, I could feel the Ruach's presence and got all choked up,
stopping several times, as it was plainly an answer to the cries of
our hearts. This was confirmed that same day when we received a gift
that would cover the rental of a moving truck, the gas, and a storage facility.
We also had a three-day yard sale this past Wed-Fri to get rid of as
much STUFF as we could to lessen our moving and storage needs. Abba
provided for this, as well, in several ways. Not only did we make
nearly $400 for the three days, but on the last day, it was due to
storm. I checked the clouds about every ten minutes or so. As I
watched, I asked Abba to not let it rain until we were done. A few
drops hit us, and the clouds moved away and THEN it sprinkled for a
few seconds. But I stood in awe as I watched dark cloud after dark
cloud go to the north and/or to the south of us. My prayer was
answered, as it did not rain until the morning of the Shabbat.
This past Thursday I put the gift we received, some of the money from
the first yard sale day and another gift given to us from the friends
we went and visited, into the bank. We were unsure of just when the
checks would clear before this coming Monday, so I decided to wait to
reserve the truck. I checked the balance earlier this evening and
was shocked to see that the balance appeared as though the checks had
cleared, yet the bank website also showed there was an amount equal
to all but $140 that was pending to be taken out. I became worried
that maybe we wouldn't be able to rent the storage facility after all.
Then some friends came over for a late dinner, fellowship, and so
they could look at our new pups (ten of them!). One of them came up
to me and handed me an envelope and said that someone, who wished to
remain anonymous, gave it to him to give to me. The amount was
enough to quash my fears! PRAISE YHWH!!! For HE is GOOD!
No comments:
Post a Comment