July 20, 2009

Trumpet Blast and Healing

I realize that it's been nearly a year since I've updated my blog. I will be trying to get back to it on a somewhat-regular basis.

Below is an event that happened yesterday that shows the greatness of our Father in Heaven and His healing touch. I sent the message out to several individuals and groups, which is why it starts off "About two hours ago..."

* * *

About two hours ago my wife and I were working outside to put a new door on what is to become a chicken coop. I was making a final cut on a door that is going to cover a small hole on one side of the building when the entry door fell on my. My wife called out just as the corner of the door hit the back of my head (right behind my left ear) and the main part of the door spun around and tagged my left shin pretty hard. Understandably, I lost my breath from the pain, to the point of having to sit down. We weren't sure of the damage to my leg. Teresa helped me up and into the house. As soon as we got to the house, I put my foot up and Teresa went to get ice. I then heard a two-note trumpet blast. I can bet you dollars to donuts I could have reproduced those notes on our shofar. I asked Teresa if she heard it and she just stared at me. Once I settled down a bit and got my breath back, I described what I heard. Some of you may be thinking that the door hit me a little too hard. If it weren't for the following, I may have to agree with you. When I heard the trumpet (sounded more like a brass/silver trumpet than a shofar), the two notes were clear as day; it sounded like it came from where we had been working (it did NOT sound like a cow...besides all the cows are almost a quarter-mile away on the other side of the property); I felt the Ruach (Holy Spirit) immediately after, and multiple times throughout the afternoon. And the last thing, is the condition of my head and leg. The two bumps that are almost indistinguishable from the rest of the curves on my noggin and they are almost gone. My leg has a bit of a scrape, and the two LARGE knots have almost zero swelling and ZERO BRUISING. Remember, this is TWO HOURS ago. Oh, and the pain...GONE!

Interesting, huh? (grin)

Praise YHWH!

No comments: