March 16, 2008

Did Last Week End?

We ended up breaking Shabbat this week to try and get our bathroom finished. We got it all finished except for laying a new floor down. I should be able to finish that tomorrow while packing is getting finished. Beds will also be torn apart tomorrow so the final washing of covers can take place.

I was just browsing through job postings for the new area...can we say job jambalaya? There aren't that many, but sheesh...a wide range for such a small area. I can't wait to see what the cities are actually like!

This isn't a major update, just my ramblings before bed. There is a major post I need to get onto here since I promised some of you it would be here a couple of days ago. :( Sorry 'bout that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could see your face as you ride through TN! Such a change from N. Eastern Colorado! I can't wait to hug your necks! See you Sunday!
Shalom,
Cathy